Monday, September 26, 2011

More Scrumptious Deals!

     So today I woke up, got ready, and was so excited to start my day...then my plans fell through! Two thumbs down for flakes!!! Any who, after lounging around I decided I DID NOT want to spend  Sunday at home. Then I decided to go do one of the things I do best...SHOP!!!
     I went to an outdoor mall and just started browsing.  The first store I walked into was an accessories store. They had some beautiful hamsa bracelets.  You will all come to learn that I LOVE hamsa jewelry! The bracelet I bought was an evil eye hamsa bracelet. I've been wanting one for the longest time and now I found one! They also had a pair of adorable small red Chanel earrings that I regret not getting...hmmm I might just have to go back for them! Oh and I can't forget the best part, my amazing bracelet was only $8.00!
     After leaving the store I kept browsing different stores but didn't find anything that really caught me eye. Then I came across a shoe store...a girl can never have too many shoes! After looking around for a bit I didn't find anything I really liked and then way in the back were a pair of cute black flats (something I've desperately been needing!!) After trying them on and loving them I looked to see how much they were...I couldn't believe my eyes they were $9.00! Could you believe it? I didn't believe it until I paid for them! The only catch was that the shoes were final sale but hey I'm not planning on returning them!
     My day didn't start off as expected but  I ended up having an amazing day! I got a beautiful bracelet for $8.00 and adorable black flats for $9.00.  Now thats what I call a successful Sunday.





No comments:

Post a Comment