Saturday, September 24, 2011

Mouthwatering Shoe Deal!


Hello everyone...or is anyone even out there!?!?
     Haha okay ANYWAYS! I wanted to share the FABULOUS deal I got on a pair of amazing shoes! I bought a pair of off white Steve Madden shoes(pictures below) for $17.00.  YES ladies you read this correctly! These shoes were originally $90.00 but I found a spectacular deal on Macy's website. 
     I never really buy things online but lately I've started browsing online and have come across some really awesome deals, like my Steve Madden shoes.  I wasn't thrilled about having to pay the shipping and handling fee...(I know I was being cheap!) but after thinking about it, I saved myself gas money, the headache of having to shove through a crowd of people, and then digging through a pile of shoes! At least that’s how I made myself feel better! But either way I was very pleased with my purchase. But I still haven't even shared the best part. Yeah I know what you're probably thinking.... "She just bought a pair of Steve Madden shoes for $17 what could be better?!" Well the best part is that they are SOO comfortable AND fit perfectly!  The shoes have a 5-inch wedge and about 2.5-inch platform and when I wear them I feel like I’m wearing sandals. These shoes have great arch support! 






Let me know what you guys think! Anyone else find some great deals online?! Let me know! 


4 comments:

  1. Thanks Michelle! And they were a steal! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Those shoes are great! I can't believe they are actually comfortable. Note to self..... start shopping on-line or at least browse on-line!!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kinga! Subscribe to my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete