Saturday, September 24, 2011

WELCOME!


            Hello fellow bloggers and welcome to Lip Smacking Shoes and Desserts!  I am so excited to start blogging about my two biggest passions…fashion AND desserts!  I will blog  about some of my outfits of the day,  about great purchase I’ve made,  as well as share recipes on different desserts.  I’ll even tell you about my unsuccessful recipes! Feel free to share with me any recipes you’ve tried and loved or about any FABULOUS purchases you’ve made! I wanna hear all about it! 
            Now that I’ve shared what my blog is about, let me tell you a little about myself. First off, my name is Kimberly-Alexis. I’m a fun loving and laid-back girl that absolutely loves to shop and bake. Some of my past hobbies have been piano, ballet, painting, and many many others.  I’ve always liked to dabble in many things but I’ve only stuck to shopping and baking. I guess shopping is in my blood. My mother tells me I was 6 weeks old the first time she took me to the mall. I didn’t cry once and I’m told I seemed right at home.  My mother knew then I was a natural born shopper.  As for baking, it wasn’t until I was 10 years old that I discovered my passion.  I took my first baking class and that’s when I fell in love.


No comments:

Post a Comment